Use your strengths and network to raise money to help kids with cancer and other life threatening illness receive integrative therapies.
Here are some ideas:
- Host a golf tournament
- Hold a musical event
- Participate in matching gift initiatives and/or employee giving campaigns at your workplace.
- Hold a fundraiser in honor of World Cancer Day on February 4th or International Childhood Cancer Day on February 15th
- Give to Lucy’s Love Bus in lieu of birthday, Christmas, or Hanukkah gifts through our partnership with Kids Can Give Too
- Super Bowl Squares Fundraiser - Make the big game interesting with $10 per square and a percentage of the winnings going to Love Bus!
- Valentine’s Day Guess the Love Fundraiser - Get a jar of candy hearts and have people guess how many are in the jar for $10 - the winner can keep a percentage or give their winnings to the cause! Bonus points for those who guess the message!
- Hold a Raffle for goods or services - Know someone with Celtics tickets? Or who gives a great massage? Ask them to donate goods or services and raffle them off!
- Donate Your Birthday (or any occasion) to Lucy’s Love Bus.
- On Facebook, create a fundraiser asking friends to donate instead of giving you gifts
- Host a Give and Grow on Social Media - it doesn’t have to be November to grow a gnarly beard or to cut your mustache/hair in the style your donors vote on!