Welcome Corporate Partners - Past, Present, and Future!
Welcome to Lucy's Love Bus: a one-of-a-kind nonprofit, founded by a child with cancer to help others like her. With Lucy’s legacy of care and compassion always at the forefront, the Love Bus team continues to work towards the mission of delivering joy, comfort, and quality of life to children with cancer and their families by providing free integrative therapies through our unique programming.
We always welcome the opportunity to develop new corporate partnerships with like-minded companies. Here are some ways that your company can help us keep the Love Bus fueled and rollin’:
- Become an annual corporate sponsor: See our annual corporate sponsorship tiers for more information.
- Become an event sponsor: Explore our community events and let us know if you’d like to explore an event sponsorship opportunity.
- Sign up for High Five For Kids: Sign-up and promote your employees giving through High Five For Kids, our workplace giving program.
- Create a corporate partner fundraising campaign/event: Does your company run a golf tournament every year? Maybe you have a donation station or a way to encourage donations from your clients? Lucy’s Love Bus welcomes all fundraising efforts on our behalf!
- Provide pro-bono services: Do you want to donate your time and skills to Lucy’s Love Bus? Running on a lean team, we welcome in-kind services, but please reach out to see what kinds of support we’re in need of at the time.
If your company would like to explore a mutually beneficial relationship with Lucy’s Love Bus, we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Stephanie Moran, Director of Development, by email at Stephanie@LucysLoveBus.org.